Main application of the HT-jigger is the dyeing of polyester, polyamides and mixtures of these fibres with cotton. This classical High Temperature Jigger, with a batch diameter of 1200 mm (Type HT 1200), is in operation with leading textile companies in different countries all over the world. In order to meet constantly changing end-user requirements Vald. Henriksen has introduced 2 dimensions of Jiggers, one with a bigger batch diameter (1400 mm) as well as one with a smaller batch diameter (700 mm).
All jiggers are equipped with the unique drive system which accurately maintains fabric tension and keeps track of shrinkage as well as elongation. These features guarantee crease-free running, and accurate sampling.
The advanced process control system for temperatures, chemical dosing, liquor ratio and process time guarantees first time right processing and full reproducibility.
The HT-Jigger works with temperatures up to 143°C (289°F) and is able to dye synthetic fabrics without environmentally unfriendly carriers.
Pre-treatment is a critical phase in textile finishing. Consistent desizing, scouring and bleaching is the basis for reproducible and high quality results for any form of dyeing and printing.
Vald. Henriksen Jiggers are equipped with the process control systems, the mechanical running properties and the washing capabilities needed to meet the highest pre-treatment standards.
- “Repro dyeing” systems
- “Power rinse” system
- Water flow meter
- AC motors and electronic drives
- Unique drive algorithm
- 316TI tank, 316L, interior
- Max. temp 143°C (289°F), 3 Bar
- Certified pressure vessel
- Ceramic low-friction bearings
- Barco or Setex control Interface
- Pneumatic valves for all functions
- Liquor circulation system with stainless steel pump
- Heavy duty tank moving system
- Locking ring with closing seal
- External heat exchanger for cooling and for heating
- Optional oscillating system
- Optional unloading system
- Optional batching system
- Optional centre winding system
- Additional tank and dosing pump
- Additional chemical valve for completely automated jigger
- Additional connection for water